Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wow! I really did it!

I am really happy to finally be starting our blog. I have wanted to do this for a while, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and figure out how to get started. Finally, during this sleepless night, I did it. I really should be sleeping, but working nights has got me and my internal clock all messed up. It is was to late, or too early, for me to up doing this, but I just can't fall asleep. I work three night shifts a week and the nights that I have off I find myself still wanting to be on that schedule. So, while Jesse, Grace, and Ella sleep, I am starting my blog!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hooray, fellow blogger!! You did it! I'm officially following you now! ;-)

Unknown said...

Your page helped me make mine cuter! Thanks-your kids are dolls!