Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a busy week!

This last week feels like it has been so busy! Jesse and I cleaned out our back room in the basement and came away with tons of totes of toys, baby clothes, and just plain junk. That was what my weekend consisted of. It does feel good to have that out of the way, though. Grace and Ella went to Nena and PapPap's for the weekend so we could concentrate on the clean-out process. So, Sunday we drove down to Leetonia to pick up the girls then came back home and just played for a while. No matter how many times they go stay with Nena and PapPap I still miss them when they are away!

A funny litte 'Graceism': Jesse likes to pretent to be a "Big Ogre" when he plays with the kids. The minute he yells "I'm a big, scary Ogre!", Grace and Ella go nuts and start climbing all over him. Well, Grace insists that Daddy is a "Big Yogurt", not a "Big Ogre". So, last night she was running around the house saying "I'm real, real scared of the Big Yogurt!" I laugh every time I think about it.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Grace is too funny, I laughed out loud about "the big yogurt" comment! hehe What a good Daddy Jesse is!